Protecting The Rights Of Injured Workers
If you have sustained a job site injury or been diagnosed with an occupational disease, you may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits. An experienced attorney can help you navigate the difficult claims process and provide counsel and litigation support if your valid claim is denied or your medical treatment is inadequate.
At The Salisbury Firm, P.C., we will work to ensure that you get all the benefits you are entitled to under the law. Our attorneys have more than 65 years of combined legal experience and a reputation for integrity and results. We help injured workers get the medical treatment and financial compensation they need to recover from their injuries and provide for their families.
While we devote much of our workers’ compensation practice to assisting injured workers, we also defend employers and third-party administrators (TPAs) against workers’ comp claims.
Contact us to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced Wyoming workers’ compensation lawyers. Located in Cheyenne, our firm represents clients throughout Wyoming and northern Colorado.
Types Of Workers’ Compensation Benefits
- Medical treatment: Your employer must pay for all reasonable medical expenses related to your work injury. You must, however, see a doctor who has been approved by your employer. If you feel your medical care has been inadequate, we can fight to get you the quality medical treatment you deserve.
- Temporary partial or total disability: If you have been injured on the job, and you are temporarily unable to work — or you are only able to work at reduced hours, at reduced pay, or with modified duties — you can receive wage replacement benefits.
- Permanent partial or total disability: If you sustained permanent injuries on the job, you can receive wage replacement and compensation for your loss of function or disfigurement.
- Vocational rehabilitation benefits: You may be eligible for educational retraining or skill enhancement if you cannot return to your usual and customary occupation.
- Death benefits: Workers’ compensation benefits are provided for dependent spouses and children.
Injured In A Company Car Accident? We Can Help.
If you were hurt in a car accident while performing your job, you are entitled to workers’ compensation through your employer. If another person was at fault for your accident, you can also sue the responsible party to obtain additional compensation for your injuries, as well as your pain and suffering. We can help you understand your rights and seek the financial compensation you deserve.
Front Range Workplace Accident Lawyers
Providing sophisticated, experienced and passionate representation, Riske, Salisbury & Reyes, P.C., is ready to protect your rights. Contact us to arrange a complimentary consultation.